Gaurav Malhotra Tennis
"Building successful charcter for tennis and life!"
GM Tennis understands that each player has different needs and goals. Our experience working with different age and level tennis players allow us to provide a variety of programs, set individual goals and pathways.
Even advanced players can feel confused about their relation with tennis. There are a lot of questions that each player and parent may face, and we are here to help answering them.
- “What does tennis mean to me? What do I want to achieve?
- Do I want to become a college player and seek for scholarship?
- Do I want to become a professional tennis player and dedicate my life to this sport? - Or maybe I have academic priorities, and tennis is just a way to build and keep up with my athletic abilities through life?
- Am I made for it? Am I naturally talented?
- How do I achieve my goals? How much do I need to train to achieve my goals?
- What are my strengths and weaknesses? How do I develop my strengths and compensate the lacks? What are other obstacles that interfere with my purposes? How do I discipline myself mentally?
Whatever the questions arise and the guidelines are needed, GM tennis will help to bring clarity to each player’s individual pathway and make sure they successfully begin or continue their tennis journey.
That is why we offer a variety of programs that are designed to meet each player’s specific needs. For more information please see our program list.
Please contact us if you have any questions!